Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fine! I'll do it!


OK, I've been asked to start blogging so here goes my first attempt. If my boring life interests you, then I'm SO sorry because it probably means your life is even less eventful then mine! So, it's time to get the party started. Here's 10 things you "need" to know about me:

1. I'm short.
2. I love to scrapbook.
3. My favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
4. I will never win a Mother of the Year award because I let my kids eat Poptarts, drink soda and watch too much tv.
5. I wear socks to bed but ALWAYS end up kicking them off by the morning.
6. I love my hubby with all my heart.
7. I sell Pampered Chef.
8. I hate liver and onions.
9. I love to make my own Christmas cards.
10. Maroon 5 is my favorite band.

I'll try and keep my blog updated. Check back soon!

P.S. It's SNOWING! The weatherman actually got it right!

No comments: