Sunday, January 27, 2008

Miss America

Yes, sadly that is me dressed up for a Miss America party I attended last year. Don't I look fierce???? I did end up winning the title of Miss America at the party and had a fabulous time. This year I spent the evening watching Miss America with my friend Susan. I didn't wear the dress, though I did drag out the tiara just for the memories;-) It wasn't until recently that I started watching the pageant again. I mean how fun is it to dish with your friends on all the "beauty queens?" Not so much fun to watch it alone. Miss Michigan won for 2008. This makes me sad as she happened to mention she can't even ride a bike! How crazy is that? I don't think I would have admitted that if I had been her. Of course, I don't have much room to talk as I just posted this ridiculous picture of me in a pink satin dress! I guess we all have some things we shouldn't post for the world to see! Susan, thanks for letting me hang out at your house. Looking forward to next year!

P.S. How glad are you that I didn't post a picture of dressed up for the bathing suit competition?

No comments: